NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE OR PAYMENT DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
The Bathroom Makeover Photo contest(“Contest”) is open only to legal residents of Mower County, Minnesota who: (i)have reached the age of 18; and (ii) are homeowners prior to the start of the Entry Period (defined below) in Mower County, MN. Void elsewhere and where prohibited by law. Employees,contractors, directors and officers of Wagner Construction, Y-Waste, Flaherty Painting, Haney’s Handy Hands, Fox Electric(“Sponsor”), T ‘N G Plumbing (“Contest Administrator” & “Sponsor”) and any other PayItForward contributors, their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, distributors, retailers, dealers,sales representatives and licensees, and the advertising,fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of the Contest (collectively,“Promotion Parties”), and their immediate family members (i.e. parent, child, sibling and spouse of each) and those living in the same households of each are not eligible to enter or win. Other eligibility requirements and conditions of participation are set forth below in these official rules for the Contest(“Official Rules”).
2. Promotion Period: The entry period for the Contest begins at 12:00 a.m. Central Time on January 1st, 2019 and ends at 11:59 p.m. January 31st, 2019 (“Entry Period”). The judging period for the Contest begins at 12:00 p.m. (noon) CT on February 2, 2019 and ends at 11:59 p.m. CT on February 8, 2019(“Judging Period”). The Grand Prize (defined below) winner selection period for the Contest begins at 12:00 a.m. CT on February 9, 2019 and ends 11:59 p.m. CT on February 12, 2019 (“Winner Selection Period”). Collectively,the Entry Period, Voting Period and Winner Selection Period may be referred toas the “Promotion Period”. The selection will be announced February 12th, 2019.
3. How to Enter the Contest: During the Entry Period send entry and photos via e mail to payitforward@tngplumbling OR via postal mail to T ‘N G Plumbing 64456 230th Street Dexter, MN 55926. Photos of bathroom are a very important and convincing part of submission. Send a maximum of three  photos) of your bathroom (each, a “Photo”) and a short essay(each, an“Essay”) (collectively, your Photo(s) and Essay may be referred to as your “Submission”) explaining (in English) why your/the bathroom needs a makeover; and (b) provide your complete name, email address phone number and mailing address; (ii) signify your agreement that you have read and agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions of these Official Rules(collectively, your Submission and Form may be referred to as your “Entry”). In order to be eligible, your Submission must comply with the Submission Requirements set forth below. In order to be eligible, your Entry must be submitted and received in compliance with these Official Rules during the Entry Period (as determined by the Sponsor at its sole discretion). All Entries are subject to a review by Contest Administrator and Sponsor prior to posting online (see below for details).
By uploading your Entry, you agree that your Submission conforms to the Submission Requirements set forth below and that Contest Administrator, in its sole discretion, may remove your Entry (including your Submission) and disqualify you from the Contest if it believes, in its sole discretion, that your Entry fails to conform to these Official Rules, including, without limitation, the Submission Requirements. THERE IS A LIMIT OF ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON/EMAIL ADDRESS/ PER RESIDENCE. Your Entry will be rejected if (in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor) your information is not fully completed(including uploading your Submission) and submitted during the Entry Period.Use(or attempted use) of multiple name,identities, Facebook Accounts (defined below), email addresses and/or any automated system to enter, Vote (defined below) or otherwise disrupt this Contest is prohibited and is grounds for disqualification by the Sponsor. The Released Parties (defined below) are not responsible for late, lost,misdirected, delayed, incomplete or incompatible Entries or Votes. All Entries and Votes are subject to verification at anytime.
The Sponsor reserves the right, inits sole and absolute discretion, to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to the Sponsor – including, without limitation, government issued photo identification) to participate in this Contest.
Failure to provide such proof in a timely manner may result in disqualification. The sole determinant of the time for the purposes of a valid Entry in this Contest will be the Contest server machine(s).
4. Submission Requirements:
To be eligible for entry in this Contest, your Photo(s) and
Essay must meet the following specific requirements:
Photo(s): 5MB each (maximum), must be a .jpg, must depict your bathroom. Must be in color. One bathroom per submission.
Essay: Twelve hundred (1200)characters (maximum), text.
Explain, in English, why your bathroom needs a makeover.
Any Entry which the Contest Administrator or Sponsor, in its sole opinion, deems to be inappropriate for publication will not be considered or displayed and the corresponding entrant will be disqualified. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing and for greater certainty, a Submission cannot: (i) be sexually explicit or suggestive, unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic,racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, profane or pornographic,contain nudity or any materially dangerous activity; (ii) promote alcohol,illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing),any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message; (iii) be obscene or offensive, endorse any form of hate or hate group; (iv) defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about Sponsor or its products, or other people, products or companies; (v) contain trademarks, logos or trade dress owned by others, or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind, without permission, or contain any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, e-mail addresses or street addresses; (vi) contain copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, paintings and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media);(vii) contain materials embodying the names, likenesses, photographs, or other indicia identifying any person, living or dead without permission; (viii)communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Sponsor wishes to associate; and (ix) depict, and cannot itself,be in violation of any law.
By submitting an Entry, each entrant represents and warrants that: (i) his/her Submission is the sole and original creation of the entrant or entrant owns all rights in the Submission and has not been copied in whole or in part from any other work(including that his/her Submission is substantially different from any other work, including, without limitation, any other Submission); (ii) his/her Submission does not violate or infringe any copyright, trademark/trade name, or other proprietary right of any person (including but not limited to rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light) or entity; (iii)his/her Submission is the sole and exclusive property of the entrant; (iv) if applicable, the participants depicted in the Submission (and, if minors,their respective parent or legal guardian)have given written consent to its submission into the Contest and use as contemplated by these Official Rules; (v) his/her Submission has not been previously published; (vi) he/she owns or otherwise has rights to use all elements of his/her Submission; (viii) he/she is the parent or legal guardian of all persons appearing in the Photo(s) (other than entrant, if applicable); (ix)his/her Submission has not won previous awards; and (x) publication or other use of his/her Submission via various media including, without limitation, posting his/her Submission online on the Website (including the Webpage), will not infringe on the rights of any third party. Each entrant agrees to indemnify, and hold harmless, the Promotion Parties and each of their respective agents, employees, directors, successors,and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any claims to the contrary.
BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY, EACH ENTRANT: (i) grants to the Sponsor, in perpetuity, anon-exclusive license to publish, display, reproduce, modify, edit or otherwise use his/her Submission, in whole or in part, for the purposes of executing the Contest as contemplated by these Official Rules, for the purpose of advertising or promoting the Contest and for any other reason;
(ii) waives all moral rights in and to his/her Submission in favor of the Sponsor; and (iii) agrees to release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trade-mark infringement or any other intellectual property related cause of action that relate in any way to the Submission. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, each entrant acknowledges that his/her Submission may be posted on the Sponsor’s website(s)(including, without limitation, the Website), in the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Posting of a Submission is not an indication that the corresponding entrant has won a prize or is otherwise eligible for a prize.
5. Any waiver of any obligation here under by Sponsor does not constitute a general waiver of any obligation to entrants. Contest Administrator and Sponsor reserve the right, in their reasonable discretion, at any time, to request that any entrant resubmit his or her Entry prior to any voting or judging period. By submitting an Entry, each entrant agrees that his/her Submission is gratuitous and made without restriction, and will not place Sponsor under any obligation, and that Sponsor is free to disclose the Entry on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use the Entry without compensation to the entrant. You acknowledge that, by acceptance of a Submission, Sponsor does not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to Sponsor, or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than you. Sponsor and/or its promotional agency or designated content moderator (the “Reviewer”)reserves the right to, and may or may not, monitor/screen Submissions at any time, including, without limitation,prior to posting them to the Sponsor’s website(s) (including, without limitation, the Website). In the event a Submission is monitored/screened and the Reviewer deems, in its sole and absolute discretion, that such Submission violates the terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, it will not be posted to the Website and, if already posted on the Website, if may be removed from the Website. Prior to being posted on the Website, the Reviewer reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to edit or modify any Submission, or to request an entrant to modify, edit and/or re-submit his or her Submission, in order to help ensure that the Submission complies with these Official Rules,or for any other reason.
6. The characteristics and features of the bathroom makeover shall be determined by the Prize Provider at its sole discretion in consultation with the Grand Prize winner. The bathroom makeover must take place at the Grand Prize winner’s home,which must be located within the limits of Mower County, MN. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of the Grand Prize is permitted. The property must be a single family dwelling and the Grand prize winner must be listed as the property owner with the Mower County Assessors and Tax Office and occupy the property as their sole residence. Arrangements for execution of the Grand Prize will be performed after winner validation. At Sponsor’s discretion, if the Grand Prize is unclaimed, it may not be awarded.
7. Conditions:Contest Administrator, Sponsor and Reviewer’s decisions are final in all matters relating to this Contest. The potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by telephone, email, regular mail or overnight mail (using the information provided in his/her Entry), and will be required to complete, sign and return an declaration of eligibility, a liability release, and where lawful,a publicity release within a stated amount of time (collectively, the“Confirmation Documents”). If the properly executed Confirmation Documents are not received by the date stated on the notification, or if any notification is returned as non-deliverable, or if the potential winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, or does not return such other releases as deemed necessary by Contest Administrator, such potential winner will be disqualified and, at Contest Administrator’s discretion, an alternative potential winner may be selected.
The Released Parties are not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address and/or telephone number of entrants. The Released Parties assume no responsibility for lost,late, misdirected, stolen, illegible, inaccurate, damaged or incomplete Entries, Votes or other communications, non-delivered or postage due mail, failure or unavailability of electronic equipment, communications or internet connections, or other errors, failures or malfunctions of any kind. Entries or Votes submitted by automatic, programmed or like methods will be disqualified. Improper, incomplete, mutilated and illegible Votes or Entries will be disqualified. This Contest is subject to all federal, state, and local laws. By participating, each entrant: (i) agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Contest Administrator, Sponsor and Reviewer which shall be final in all matters relating to the Contest; and(ii) releases the Released Parties from any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses arising from any liability in connection with this Contest, his/her participation therein and, if applicable, the awarding, execution and use/misuse of the Grand Prize or any portion thereof. If, in Contest Administrator’s sole opinion, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering,unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest as contemplated by these Official Rules, the Contest Administrator reserves the right to modify or terminate the Contest in a manner deemed reasonable by the Contest Administrator, at the Contest Administrator’s sole discretion. In the event of cancellation of the Contest, Contest Administrator will randomly award the Grand Prize from among all eligible,non-suspect Entries received prior to cancellation. Contest Administrator reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or acts in a disruptive or unfair manner. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, Entries will be declared made by the person’s name submitted at time of entry (and an entrant may be required to provide proof of identity in a form deemed satisfactory by the Contest Administrator at its sole discretion).
8. Choice of Law and Jurisdiction: This Contest is offered only in Mower County, MN USA and is governed by the laws of the State of Minnesota. By entering, entrants irrevocably consent to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Mower County for any action, suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Contest.
9. Privacy: By entering this Contest, each entrant expressly consents to the Sponsor, its agents and/or representatives,storing, sharing and using the personal information submitted with his/her Entry for the purpose of administering the Contest. This section does not limit any other consent(s) that an individual may provide the Sponsor or others in relation to the collection, use and/or disclosure of their personal information. Any inquiry concerning the personal information held by the Sponsor should be addressed by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Releases: Without limiting the generality of the foregoing and for greater certainty, as a condition of entering this Contest, entrants agree (and agree to confirm in writing if requested by the Sponsor): (a) to release, discharge and hold harmless Released Parties from and against any and all liability, loss, injuries or damages associated withthis Contest and, if applicable, incurred with respect to the awarding,receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of the Grand Prize, or the use of any Entry(including any Submission); (b) under no circumstances will an entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and the entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims,judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred,excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs.
By accepting the Grand Prize, the winner grants permission for Sponsor and their agents to use his/her name,video/photograph, voice and other likeness, for advertising and/or publicity purposes in any and all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without additional compensation.